Monday 3 March 2008

I don't know how to title this...


I talked to X and told him how I feel about him. Of course I had an script of what I was going to say but my mind just went blank I can remember what he said word by word but I don't remember most of what I said. I couldn’t believe that he didn’t know how I felt. He was concerned about me I think he apologized at least 5 times I truly shocked him. He didn’t know how someone he admired and looked up to could feel that way about him. I was expecting something that would let me move on like: -You are like my sister- On the other hand I got a confused mix of words that didn’t lead me anywhere. This occurred a couple of weeks ago. And the next day February 14th he broke up with her. I felt so guilty the worse part is I knew they had problems but I didn't want them to break up or at least not like that. The good thing is that she is OK now but she is still trying to get back with him. He is leaving soon and I won't see him for a while. I wasn't able to move on I was just confused...

No comments: