Thursday 6 November 2008

I'm just a vindictive little bitch, truth be told!


People often think that I'm a really nice person. I always wonder where they take that from... It's like if I was a concept or something like that. According to the majority of people I'm this super nice person you can walk over. But you don't because she is such a good person! (Condescending tone and all) Well I'm not and people who really know me well... Know I'm not and it's not that I don't want to be nice. But I'm really miles away from being vulnerable and super nice. I'm a good person i.e. I don't kill, steal or hit people. I'm polite, I don't like cursing, and I can be really nice if I care for the person. But also I can be super sarcastic and morbid. It's not that I want to be the bad girl either. I just want to be true to myself. With flaws and all! I'm really this vindictive little bitch if you touch what I care for... If I don't like you you'll know for sure I'm not a hypocrite! I'll roll my eyes and be very dry. But I'll still be polite. I know I'm snobbish, I discriminate based on intelligence (I won't talk to you if I think you are stupid not because of having an intellectual incapacity but because of choice) I tend to talk too much, and I'm an elitist and such. I really hate those persons who will smile at you, hug you, and pretend you are their friend and behind you they talk trash about you. It really makes me mad. Why would they need to pretend? 


P.S. sorry I'm just venting a little


No comments: