Tuesday 21 October 2008

I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours...


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Isn't it a wonderful phrase? Sometimes people expect someone else to complete them. To save them. To make them better... Truth be told people that expect that will end up sad, empty, and alone. The only one that will actually completes you and makes you a better person is yourself! I don't want to need someone. I don't want to be needed! I don't want you to change unless it's part of your own growth process. I don't want you to change me... I will still wear skirts over pants, have purple-bluish hair, and wear military boots or converse with it. You won't see me on a  power suit,  high heels, and stockings because that's just not me. Don't assign me roles. I won't assign you roles. I don't expect you to save me. I just want to be with you side by side for as long as we feel comfortable together. 


I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind.
Don't assign me yours...

That is all I want nothing too complicated just you to be you square and all!
And me to be me odd and all...

No comments: