Thursday 16 October 2008

Head over heels...


I tried to avoid it!
I tried to avoid you!
I'll give you my heart in a basket filled of goodies...
Each of them thought just for you.
What you like.
What you'll enjoy.
Something that reminds you  that I'm here...
Right besides you!
I don't even know if you'll realize how much thought was put in each item of the basket.
How much love was invested in it!
It doesn't really matter...
All was done just to see you smile.
I just hope you don't feel guilty.
Eventhough that's what you do...
I just want you to know how awesome you are. How happy you make me feel! How I'm a much better person when I'm with you!
I just love how you smile when you see me!
I love to watch me in your eyes it makes me feel so beautiful and that I'm the only one in the call center full of people. In the whole world...
I enjoy the way we can communicate without words a simple nod or  a gesture can be an entire conversation.
Someday I will just take your hand and start walking towards the same direction...
I just want you!
Even if it is with the house and the kids!
I just want you to look at me the same way you did just a couple of days ago...
I just want you...

No comments: