Saturday 26 April 2008

Life lesson #73


Really not everybody is dying to see your baby pictures! Well let's start saying that S is a nice guy in love with his wife Ra and now finally he is a proud parent of a healthy baby. But I think he didn't hear when I said that I don't like babies nor kids. Let's just say they aren't my thing. Anyways I was wondering why every time he saw me he wanted to show me more pictures of A aka the champiñon (the kids name and nickname) I really didn't express much interest about them. Politely I saw them and smiled a little and ended the show as soon as possible. I'm really happy that he is happy and maybe just out of curiosity I did want to meet Ares but after months and months of seeing endless pictures it's not fun anymore. Then after a meeting with other supervisors I understood why he showed me pictures. The other three female supervisors where like:- Sal, Sal do you have new pictures? Please I want to see new pictures...- and then while seeing them the horrible: -Awwwww- Everything became clear he thinks since I'm a woman I must be interested in babies. But no as I started this post: Not everybody is dying to see your baby pictures!! I think he got it this time because I just asked OK the meeting ended? -Yes- Then byeeeee. Since then I haven't seen any baby pictures and I'm glad.

1 comment:

Goma Rosa said...

awesome
jajaja
conmigo son iguales..a wevo a enseñarme cosas como vestidos de novia o tonterias de bautizo..
i dont care!