Thursday 17 April 2008

Life Lesson

Life lesson if you are doing alright. If you finally recovered your smile. If you are being pampered. If you feel free, and being somewhat successful someone will want you to fall. At least that's what I learned yesterday. I need to go over what was happening... Remember some posts ago I talked about Moritz and that we were having a business well. I'm a very good cook and cooking is my passion he loves food and on Sundays around our workplace there is nothing besides Oxxo food and a Starbucks so we thought it would be a good thing if I cooked and he sold food outside our workplace. Everything was going OK. The friendship was growing closer, the business was blooming and I was more than content I was happy. Well he had a friendship with a lady called M and they were having a co-dependent relationship he was covering his nonexistent love life and she... Well she fell for him and he said no several times until everything ended after a soap opera line "I wasn't even your friend I used you"  and they stopped speaking to each other. He was OK but she was treating the situation as if they broke up.  Hello you guys were never in a relationship! But anyways the point is that she thinks we have something and yes we do:  A business and a good friendship that's about it but she thinks that we are having an affair so she went to our workplace and told them we were selling in the workplace which we weren't it was outside. So now our jobs are at jeopardy and he is all freaked out anyways. whatever will be will be  so I'm sort of freaked out too but I don't like my job anymore anyways. If I get fired I'll camp at the beach at Casitas Veracruz for a week and read while he goes fishing our dinner it doesn't sound too bad... Maybe we should thank her!

1 comment:

Rodrigo C. said...

well i do thank her a lot. along with the honest wish to have the ventilation all along the building broke so her temperature increases thus generating her usual bad moods. what the hell is wrong with her??
i do hope to find you readin along the beach =)
dont worry, everything will be allright. and that doesnt mean that youl keep working there, did you note? =)