Wednesday 6 February 2008

And after so long...




I know I had this little corner of the web truly abandoned. I failed to share Tina's comeback, my birthday, and so many other stories. Well this will be a big post so if anyone reads this can catch up a little. I've been constructing and deconstructing myself in the past two months I learned how to make origami Christmas trees as you can see in the pictures and thanks to bright and insightful Diana I learned how to make traditional Kusudama flowers. My B-Day party was a Bash! Thanks to all that came. I had a DJ, lots of vodka and beer and it ended around 7:00 AM and except for a few incidents (like a broken mirror-thanks Moritz for all your help-) it was great. My dear and unreachable Tina sent me some messages that made her more present than ever. I think I'll never be able to figure her out. She misses me, she wants me but it's too complicated to even have breakfast together. I was waiting but she never walked the other half of the way. There was a moment where I thought I should become a nun because I couldn't understand men nor women. I'm finally capable to be honest with myself and say that I do love X the problem is I'm already tired and I need to move on so I'll just tell him and try to go on with my life. I'm tired of going over and over the same circle. I believe I need to start over. I wish that could be possible I need to close some circles and start going straight and by going straight I just mean in a straight line forward away from my bad habit of falling for the unreachable. I also need some discipline. Does someone have some to spare? I really want to finish my book and film my shortcut. I need to find a job that doesn't drain me. I must enter a literary workshop so I can nourish myself.

No comments: