Thursday 29 November 2007

Spinning


I'm still in a mind trip. I was talking to X (he is planning to go to Europe now) and he was checking flights I told him to go to another city before arriving to his destination and out of the blue he blurted at me: -Let's go! Come with me...- I said I needed to think about it while inside my head was yes I want to go when tomorrow? I already left everything back for someone else and I'm starting to think I'd do it again. The problem is my friend she doesn't know when is he really planning to leave. By the way shouldn't he be planning his trip with someone else like let's say his girlfriend? I know he is not playing with me. He doesn't have a clue of what I feel. I don't know Rome or Florence... What to do? Take my chances, grab the opportunity? It's not the first time someone takes my hand and looks into my eyes saying come with me... I think I'll do it I'll take my 12 days of vacations and go from there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont mean to pry into your life to much but from what you said it really makes me want to ask if you dont mind me asking did you end up going with him?

-Max V.

Petit Chat In a Dark Alley said...

Well the trip was planned for April now the trip is suspended until new notice but after the outcome of things I don't think we are travelling together...

Anonymous said...

I didn't relize that it was planned for April now i sound like an idiot asking if you went with him oh well nothing new i say some stupid things anyway :P well hey maybe its for the best that its suspended and that you dont travel with him things happen for reasons but then agian they can be interpreted in many differant ways unfortunatly that tends to make figureing things out more difficult
i hope it all works out for the best for you

-Max V.