Saturday 17 November 2007

What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Woody Allen


I feel sometimes like nothing is worth it. It might be the lack of sleep or that I'm becoming pessimistic. One wise friend told me there are only two infinite things in this world :-The universe and human stupidity- I used to laugh a lot but today this remark is just sad. I don't know what happened from my work to my house but today I feel so alone. I know I have a bunch of friends and quite a few very close ones but sometimes I wonder if they really know me. Or I'm just leaving to their expectations? I usually don't care what people think about me . I f I'm too nerdy, geeky, snobbish, too nice (to hell with nice), mean, sarcastic, cold hearted bitch, and the biggest of all the ones who think that they can question my decisions and my sexuality. Usually I am who I am whether someone likes it or not. But today I don't know is different I think I forgot my thick skin coat somewhere else. Today it just hurts to be the not so cold hearted bitch they say I am. I really need a hug. Today I wish I believed that love is democratic and for everyone. That really there is someone out there for me. I'm really certain that it might not happen to me. That I won't have the fantastic romance they present in movies speachless and with two people laughing and doing silly things while playing corny music. Maybe I'm just too bitter today and everything will look brighter tomorrow. Or maybe not...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have heard that as well... "there are only two infinite things in this world The universe and human stupidity" and i also luaghed about that at first but it didn't take long for it to sink in and i realized just how deep those words went... i can still see the the comical thought of it still but dont feel it at all becuase its really not but i guess it depends how its looked at for me doesnt matter the other feelings that can come from that are clouded by the ever so strong sadness that it generates when i think of it knowing how it really holds to be true in this life really kinda kills the hope of having happyness and true love that is felt on both sides... i know how it feels wondering if you will ever find the one for you i feel the same have in the past as well and i thought i did find the one and it lasted for quite awhile then completely burnt up without warning... thing is the lack of knowing for sure everything that happened to cuase that makes it even worse along with the lies i still feel i get from it when i have asked for truth.... i had to break my own heart to try to shut my feelings off for her sad part is it still feels but i cant let it get to me anymore although it still trys to i guess the only way to get it to stop is find the one that i can love like that other then her seeing her feelings were not the same... the one that can fix my broken self destructive heart (it must be self destructive if it still feels for her)well all i can say before i get to far into this is i hope we both find the ones for us

-Max V.