Saturday 28 June 2008

No matter how they toss the dice it had to be...


I have no clue why it's always easier for me to express myself in English when it comes to feelings. Probably because I can separate them from me it is actually as if I was speaking of someone else and there is where I find the easiness. I have someone who we only text message in English when we have something to say such as: -Sweet dreams!- and we use Spanish when we say something like we are running late or the food is in the fridge. It's interesting how can you find someone that really complements you. Someone who goes beyond common interests. What I share with him is true intimacy no strings attached.We don't have a relationship. We just have a bond. A bond that might confuse a lot of people but that it doesn't go beyond friendship. Not for now at least and I'm not really sure if any of us will really cross the fine border between sharing thoughts and holding hands. Nor if it would be a good idea. I just know that I don't mind silence with him. We can communicate without words and seldomly we even do the corniest thing ever: Ending each others sentences because we know exactly what the other will say. Sometimes we even say the same thing at the same time. I just know that he looks happier and that certainly I am happier. I can be honest with that I'm happier when he is around! Just because I know he actually listens to what I say. He actually listens to everything that I say even the tiniest thing he will remember it and will bring it up on a conversation when I least expect it I haven't had that in such a long time. True intimacy no strings attached that is truly priceless...

***Note: I know is confusing and it might seem like something else but it's not.

No comments: