Monday 28 May 2007

Waiting


And I'm here waiting for you my dear Tina. Waiting is all I can do since I met you and if I must be sincere I like it. I like not knowing what to expect and where exactly I'm standing. I just know I 'm awaiting the rain just to feel that you are near. Beautiful woman with rain skin. Woman that isn't mine but she knows already I'm hers. I'm waiting for the moon to appear and illuminate the night sky. Moon that is our accomplice. Moon that some day will illuminate our silhouettes dancing under a rain of stars. When I will finally embrace you. I need to take your hand soon and walk through life with you. Eternally, even if eternity doesn't mean more than an afternoon...

1 comment:

Diana said...

Me ha encantado lo que escribes. Te mando un gran abrazo y gracias por pasar por mi casa.