Friday 30 March 2007

Have you ever felt broken?


I mean really broken. Drowning, like when a relationship ends and something tears inside you and the pain seems like its never going to end? I would feel fortunate to feel torn apart just to know that I'm really alive and I really felt love. Than never have the opportunity to feel... It's not that I'm masochist because I'm not. I don't like being hurt but that's the way it is. It's not nice or desirable it just is. Failure is always hurtful but crisis is opportunity and they say that whatever doesn't kill you would make you stronger... Perhaps this is true or perhaps is only a delusion of our minds. But as I said before I rather feel torn apart than numb. Numbness would leave where I am now.Pain makes me move on. Most people don't want to be in pain forever. But at least I can say I took the risk and totally embraced the experience of loving. Can you?

No comments: