Saturday 6 March 2010

I'm an outcast an outsider...


Sometimes just like today I feel I don't fit anywhere. I always state that I don't want to fit that I love to be original, unique, an outcast. This is true most of the time however sometimes... Just like today I'd like to fit in the mass. Or at least in most social ocasions. Maybe be "normal". I hate feeling like this. Like if I'm seeing my life pass by from the outside. Like in a showcase or a plastic bubble about to burst. I'm about to burst. I need a hug. I'm feeling like running away. But I know well that the feeling and any unsolved issues will fly away with me wherever I go. Can I be more dramatic? I need time to think. I need silence and I certanly need to go away I need some perspective.

Just today...
Just today...
Just today...
I'm about to burst!
Just for today... I really need to hang in there...
Perspective is something more to add to my list .
Perspective and constance I should really add that to my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

si eres bien azotadooota, pero así te quero! y qué?
jajajajaja (yo soy =, así que mejor ni digo)